Mediterranean Cauliflower Salad
Prep time: 20 min Yield: 6
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup English cucumber, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- ¼-1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- Creamy feta cheese (sheep’s milk)
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedge
- 4 Tbsp good, quality olive oil
- 5 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Coarse chop cauliflower in food processor.
- Place cauliflower, chopped veggies and olives in large salad dish.
- Mix dressing and pour over salad. Gently toss. Do not over-mix.
- Add feta cheese blocks to top.
- Squeeze fresh lemon on top right before serving.